On October 1,2021 HDFC bank Relaunched Millennia series of credit/debit/prepaid cards for Millennials with New features have been added to make the card easy-to-use and also provide a new look. and here we’re going to see a very detailed review of the HDFC Millennia Credit Card.
Start with Features of HDFC Millennia Credit Card
- A one-time joining fee of INR 1,000 + taxes.
- An annual fee or renewal fee of INR 1,000 + taxes.
- No annual fee will be charged if the card holder has spent INR 1 lakh the previous year.
- 5% cashback on any purchase made from Amazon, BookMyShow, Cult.fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato (till INR 1000).
- 1% cashback on all other spends. Equated monthly instalments (EMIs) and wallet transactions, gift or prepaid card loads and voucher purchase transactions fall under this category till INR 1000.
- Vouchers worth INR 1,000 on spending INR 1 lakh in a calendar quarter. That means 4 times a year.
Dineout membership discount upto 20% at partner restaurants.
Exclusiv Welcome Benefits
- 1000 CashPoints will be given if the cardholder pays the annual fee.
- If no annual fee is paid, the welcome benefit of 1000 CashPoints stands null and void. This can happen if the user spends INR 1 lakh in the year of the card’s issuance. In such a case no annual fee is charged automatically eliminating the welcome benefit of 1000 CashPoints.
- 1 CashPoints = INR 1
- If you make payment for your shopping via SmartBuy and PayZapp for at least Rs.2,000, you can earn a cashback of 5% or Rs.750 per month. The maximum cashback given is Rs.1,000 per month for the initial 6 months from the card issue date.
- Get a cashback of 2.5% and a maximum of Rs.750 per month provided the transaction amount is Rs.2,000. This is available for online spends.
- All your offline purchases, wallet reloads, purchases through point-of-sale, etc., can earn you cashback of 1% on minimum purchase of Rs.100. The maximum cashback offered is Rs.750.
- EMI transactions are also eligible for cashback benefits.
Additional Features of HDFC Millennia Credit Card
If you make a transaction of at least Rs.400 on your HDFC Bank Millenia Credit Card, you can get a waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge. The maximum cashback you can earn per statement cycle is Rs.250.
You can avail discounts at premium restaurants across cities through the Good Food Trail Dining program.
You can get airport lounge access for 8 visits per calendar year at a charge of Rs.2 on the card. You will need to swipe the credit card to avail lounge access.
Contactless Payment Technology
For transactions below Rs.2,000, you can take advantage of the contactless technology which means you need not enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN). This facilitates convenient, swift, and secure payments at merchant outlets.
Zero Lost Card Liability
One will have to inform the bank in case they lose their credit card within 24 hours by calling their call centre and there will be no liability at the customer’s end.
Interest Free Credit Period
There is an interest free period of 50 days from the date of purchase.
This facility is available but we strongly recommend not to use it ever, as these loans are revolving loans and called evergreen loans.
Outstanding balance can be converted to EMIs for a tenure of 6 to 24 months.When you convert your Credit Card outstanding balance to EMI, you can choose from a flexible tenure ranging from 6 to 24 months for your convenience.
HDFC Bank Millenia Credit Card - Fees & Charges
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Millenia Credit Card
- Proof of Identity
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Income Proof
- Salary Slip
- Form 16
- IT Returns
The list mentioned above is indicative. The bank may ask for additional documents as and when required during the application procedure.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Professional Bharvad’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
Turning your strategies into reality may be more challenging. However, there are strategies to archive…
Trading options can be a difficult and confusing process. With so many different factors to…
by shyam Bharvad HOW DOES BITCOIN WORKS Bitcoin is a form of…
0% APR Credit Cards on balance transfers and purchases is a great way to avoid…
On October 1,2021 HDFC bank Relaunched Millennia series…